Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Iain Mc Master

Born and Bred in Scotland, I am an outdoorsman to the core. Fishing and hunting are not just hobbies or passions to me, they are my way of life.

I have grown up fishing mostly small streams or 'burns' as we call them in Scotland for wild Brown Trout and frequently for Atlantic Salmon in rivers big and small. Annually I venture to the spectacular mountains to fish the big lochs, sometimes for huge trout!

Fishing to me is an amazing thing, it is not just something that many people enjoy, fishing is an international language that crosses language barriers. One might say a language with no words, that is something that I find very special. One phrase which I have found that anglers everywhere know is 'TIGHT LINES!'

Contact:
Iain@flyfishing-nation.com

RECENT ARTICLES